Moving Pictures Talent & Entertainment Group is currently looking for:
FULL-TIME PERMANENT ASSOCIATE
The associate will assist the owner of the agency with all aspects of the business and will have the opportunity to grow within the company, while developing relationships with our clients, and our casting and production contacts. In this hybrid position you will often work closely with the founder, following specific systems of operations, while at other times you will work independently, proactively bringing in new business and developing our clients.
The position is heavily computer-based and requires fast-paced effective communication, with little room for error. The position requires a creative person who is also highly organized. You will be scheduling auditions, executing invoices, updating client’s resumes, tracking schedules and avails, corresponding with clients and casting, planning, strategizing, and constantly evaluating and reevaluating the work. It is a fun, interesting and exciting sector of the biz, and is also also highly competitive and demanding. Copy, paste, send, flag, follow-up, confirm, push, ask, instruct, repeat… all this and more with a smile on your face. “Copy that!” This role takes confidence, a unique set of skills, and is not your typical office job… once and a while it is glamorous.
– Full-time permanent Associate position.
– Office hours are 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM Monday through Friday. Plus some weekend and evening work as needed.
– Base salary paid semi-monthly. Plus commission bonuses paid quarterly.
– 2-weeks paid vacation annually, 3-weeks paid vacation annually after 24-months of employment.
– Min. 2 years agency experience or experience in a comparable setting such as a production office, AD dept., casting office, etc.
– A passion for and knowledge of film, tv, acting, and entertainment.
– Proficient computer skills in a Mac environment: Gmail, basic spreadsheets, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat.
– Highly self-motivated, driven, professional, confident, organized, focused, detail oriented, fashion forward, excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Post secondary education in either film, marketing, business, or law. (strongly preferred)
*This position is a conflict of interest for anyone who is pursuing an acting career.
Tuesday, April 3, 2018
Please respond to this posting with your resume and cover letter, both as a .pdf
(include email and phone)
Subject Line: ASSOCIATE APPLICATION
This is your pitch, so feel free to brag about what makes you so awesome!
Candidates will be contacted. Thanks very much for your interest.
ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!